Yesterday I was digging through a hard drive and came across a very special video that I didn’t realize was never released to the public. Krillzwell was a behind the scenes video that came with a purchase of The Grime’s Shredwell 2 video and now it’s available for everyone to watch. Enjoy!
Please subscribe to Fixed Gear Archive
Fixated crew hitting the streets, you love to see it!
Welcome to the first episode of OFF TRACK, our new talk show where we talk about all things fixed gear. A little scuffed for our first one be it’ll only get better from here. In this episode we cover riding shoes, post riding meals, and our favorite retired riders. Leave questions in the comments for the next episode and let us know how you like this format!
Chase Henley (Yung Prodigy) put in some serious work for his recent welcome to Ruff Bike Co web edit. Word on the street is that he has a new edit in the works (not produced by us), so that’s definitely something to look forward to at the end of summer. For now, enjoy him falling a lot.
Yesterday it was announced that 29er legend and fixed gear veteran Corey San Agustin is officially riding for Ruff Bike Co! Big come up on both ends. Corey is personally one of my favorite riders these days. Always keeps things fun and interesting. Now the question is, does this mean he’ll switch to 26″ or will Ruff make him a 29er frame? Stay tuned to find out.
Also this photo by Matt is so so so sick. Stay tuned for Corey’s edit dropping hopefully soon!
Solo dolo type beat from Aussie fixed prodigy Max Corcoran (who’s currently injured). Wish it didn’t start raining so I could see more… Heal up dude!
You read that right, Suck My Comp is officially BACK ON! After a 2 year hiatus thanks to covid, Suck My Comp 5 is taking place this November 19th in good ol’ Long Beach at Mcbride skatepark. FGFS events are few and far between, so I highly suggest you make it out.
If you’re competing, pre-register HERE!
- If you have a frame sponsor, you will automatically be placed into the “PRO” division.
- “PRO” winners will take home cash while “AM” winners will take home prizes.
- All entry fees go directly into the pot for the pro division winners to take home.
- We will also be contributing extra $$$ from our pockets as a pot bonus
- Time: 10AM Pacific time
- Date: November 19th, 2022
- Location: Mcbride Skatepark, 1550 Martin Luther King Jr Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813
- If you plan on competing, I would highly recommend pre-registering here. It helps us organize better plus it’s cheaper for you. If that isn’t an option for you though, you can register day-of for $10.
- Would recommend bringing a chair if you’re just spectating
- Please be on time. We will have a 30 minute grace period to allow you to show up, but we will start without you if you aren’t present.
Social media algorithms are pretty messed up these days, so please please please help spread the word and lets make this weekend a good old fashioned fixie freestyle palooza! See you in November!
First of all, i’ve been going IN on the Fixed Gear Archive youtube channel. So go subscribe to that for fixie history goodness. Second of all, I wanted to post this old Boothby edit cause it really inspired me back in the day. On a big 700c bike doing flawless 360s, catching his barspins, and linking some beautiful lines. Respect your elders and always remember that Boothby was / is one of the best. #boothbyallday