Yesterday it was announced that 29er legend and fixed gear veteran Corey San Agustin is officially riding for Ruff Bike Co! Big come up on both ends. Corey is personally one of my favorite riders these days. Always keeps things fun and interesting. Now the question is, does this mean he’ll switch to 26″ or will Ruff make him a 29er frame? Stay tuned to find out.
Also this photo by Matt is so so so sick. Stay tuned for Corey’s edit dropping hopefully soon!
The much sought after Destroy Omen frame’s predecessor is just about ready to launch! Omen V2’s are now up for pre order. I’d recommend snagging one of these if you can, cause we all know that they’ll go quick. More details here!
You read that right, Suck My Comp is officially BACK ON! After a 2 year hiatus thanks to covid, Suck My Comp 5 is taking place this November 19th in good ol’ Long Beach at Mcbride skatepark. FGFS events are few and far between, so I highly suggest you make it out.
If you’re competing, pre-register HERE!
- If you have a frame sponsor, you will automatically be placed into the “PRO” division.
- “PRO” winners will take home cash while “AM” winners will take home prizes.
- All entry fees go directly into the pot for the pro division winners to take home.
- We will also be contributing extra $$$ from our pockets as a pot bonus
- Time: 10AM Pacific time
- Date: November 19th, 2022
- Location: Mcbride Skatepark, 1550 Martin Luther King Jr Ave, Long Beach, CA 90813
- If you plan on competing, I would highly recommend pre-registering here. It helps us organize better plus it’s cheaper for you. If that isn’t an option for you though, you can register day-of for $10.
- Would recommend bringing a chair if you’re just spectating
- Please be on time. We will have a 30 minute grace period to allow you to show up, but we will start without you if you aren’t present.
Social media algorithms are pretty messed up these days, so please please please help spread the word and lets make this weekend a good old fashioned fixie freestyle palooza! See you in November!
A fresh New York monthly summer series has emerged thanks to NY community figurehead @brokeshutter. This monthly trick event will take place in Brooklyn and will crown a king of New York every month! If you can go, please do! Cause we need more events like this and when they do happen, we need to make them pop off.
More details here!
Destroy just restocked their beautiful Unicorn Killer and Unicorn Killer comp frames in two of probably the sickest colorways I’ve ever seen. You’ve got the Shark’s Blood and the Ox Blood to choose from and they’ve both got real sick texture on the paint. Aesthetics aside, the geometry of these frames are on point. If you’re on the shorter side of the height spectrum, they’ve developed the Unicorn Killer Comp just for you. The standard Unicorn Killer is a bit taller. Pick them up here before they’re gone! (Teal is already sold out on the Comp version)
This Monday at 6pm Pacific Time, I’ll be releasing my 2022 web edit “Still Here” that I’ve been working on for the last year. Join us for the premiere here!