Quick shot on my phone of Jensen doing his thing on a busty spot in Downtown Phoenix Arizona. We’ve been stacking an insane amount of clips for the past 6 days we’ve been out here, so look forward to the ARIZONA ICED OUT TRIP 2015 edit in the near future. It will be featuring myself, Michael Penrose, Corey San Agustin, Steven Jensen, Matt Spencer, and Justin Congo Mitchell.
- Sunday November 2nd
- Meet at Staples Center Ledge at 11 AM
Exact coordinates are (34.041903, -118.267634)
Plug into maps for location
Nearest blue line station is Pico
- All spots will be revealed the day of
- Jam format for one big fun sesh
- We will be riding spot to spot and won’t be cruising too far
- Don’t forget to bring tools, tubes, and lock
- $5 entry fee to compete
- Will be Amateur and Pro class levels
- Anyone is allowed to enter as long as its fixed
- Prizes will be given out at every spot during jam
- There will also be overall winners for each class at the end
- Pro class overall winner wins cash pot
- Use #CSKJAM when posting photos on Instagram
This jam is for the riders by the riders and is shaping up to be a solid event. We will be cruising around hitting some of DTLA gem spots while everyone tricks out. The amateur overall winner will be given a grip of prizes at the end and ALL of the entry fees will go to the pro class overall winner. Throughout the contest when riders bust a sick trick prizes will be given out, so don’t forget backpacks. Phil Arelanno will be taking photos and Lucas Bockelmann will be taping it all for an edit. Spread the word and bring the fun.
The FF Power Hour series is back featuring Joe Mckeag, Antonyo Wothe, Michael Penrose, Corey San Agustin, and myself. Short and sweet! Joe’s inward footplant 180 was so wild.